BPMemes.net is going under

Move threads to here if you don't want people to see them. If you delete something it's srsly GONE FOREVER so please move things here instead in case we want to check back later.

BPMemes.net is going under

Postby BLUGATTI » September 15th, 2017, 1:09 pm

I've already talked to some of you about this but I figured I'd make this post now rather than later.
When i first joined this guild as a US31st guild, i had the goal of raiding casually with my friends. However, being as competitive as I am, i ended up wanted to have good progression too so it was extremely tough for me to see the slow decline every tier thus far to now basically being a US100 guild. With my close friends here I was having fun and I tried to stay hopeful that eventually we would hit our strive and start to do better again until Wednesday basically when i found out that good core raiders were going to end up quitting. This tier really exposed a huge weakness in our raid leading due to a number of factors that the officers already admitted to, but this post isn't to flame any of the officers, i appreciate all of the efforts they have put into the guild recently and i understand its a lot of work for 3 people who have a lot going on in their lives. So between losing my good friends, and it seeming like its going to take a long time for us to recover and start doing good again I had to choose between making a selfish decision and leaving or sticking it out till the end. And honestly I really need a change of pace so i went ahead and made the selfish decision to join another guild, I will be around Monday if you guys want to bring me in for FA. I understand my decision doesn't make this any easier for the decisions who are trying their hardest to make this guild work, and i apologize, you all gave me the freedom to do whatever i want in this guild and thank you for that, this guild has been the funnest guild ive ever been in.
To my friends, thank you for making this guild as enjoyable as it was, you guys know who you are and i don't plan on playing with you guys any less than I do now
To the officers, thank you again for everything you've done for the guild. I want to make it clear that no one asked me to quit, i made this decision on my own because like I said, i needed to try something different after everything going on.
To the new officers, good luck to you guys, especially Pag, just know that you becoming officer didn't factor into my decision at all, I've said multiple times that you becoming officer was probably right and only choice possible. I just didn't expect this sort of fall out even though Im adding to it.
To everyone who supported ballpoonermemes.net, Im sorry i couldn't keep the stocks high without dmx, it was a good run, sorry if you lost any investments by buying stocks i did really try to make it work but the drought of memes has killed our company.
Last edited by BLUGATTI on September 15th, 2017, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BLUGATTI

Re: BPMemes.net is going under

Postby Urndal » September 15th, 2017, 3:10 pm

Blu it was great raiding with you dude. I'm gonna miss protecting you with my shield BibleThump . Good luck man and stay in touch.
Urndal

Postby DMX » September 15th, 2017, 6:17 pm

What you have done is sacrilege. You disgrace our people and all those who worship BPMemes with your barbarism.
Blugatti is not only an infidel, he is now a kaffir.
All fatwah's against him have been reinstated.
Former Officer of <Void>
Former Officer of <Make Azeroth Great Again>
Former Officer of <Team Hillary>
Former Officer of <Deep Dark Fantasies>
Current GM of <Gay IRL shit>
DMX

Postby Yesterdaze » September 16th, 2017, 2:39 am

^
Yesterdaze

Return to Archive