Abyssol - DH App

Move threads to here if you don't want people to see them. If you delete something it's srsly GONE FOREVER so please move things here instead in case we want to check back later.

Abyssol - DH App

Postby Pagulayan » January 14th, 2017, 5:21 am

I actually really like this guys app. I had concerns from his original post and I think he clarified all of my concerns very well. We would benefit from a larger, more flexible roster. As well as our clear need for more melee, and he would give us a DH which is one of the stronger classes currently. I don't know if he has applications out anywhere else but I think someone with the authority to reach out to him should do it as soon as possible.
Pagulayan
Officer

Re: Abyssol - DH App

Postby fignaldo » January 20th, 2017, 10:55 am

With nig Fathomz gone, should we contact this guy, yeah?
fignaldo

Postby Pagulayan » January 20th, 2017, 11:12 am

This was nig Fathomz, and I'd prefer to call him Super Nig Fathomz henceforth. The other dh app is supposed to be talking to buble shortly and since he is trying to scale back from a more hardcore guild it should hopefully be a better fit.
Pagulayan
Officer

Postby bubleheart » January 20th, 2017, 11:14 am

Yea Fathomz turned out to be a real asshat in that "oh yea sorry but my work schedule completely changed in the course of a night. That happens, right?" :|

I will be talking to Yesterdaze tonight so hopefully he is better.
bubleheart
Officer

Postby Madfrog » January 20th, 2017, 3:00 pm

His logs are pretty awful. It might not be a bad idea to get him though since Dritzel doesn't have points in assassination or whatever. While he's kinda useless it leaves us with only 3 melee.
Madfrog

Postby bubleheart » January 20th, 2017, 4:54 pm

I disagree, but too much to type on why as time to leave work. Kris and I spoke at length about this app and we wanted to talk to him when we spoke to Abyssal, but didn't know his Btag changed.
bubleheart
Officer

Return to Archive