one of ur raiders needs to clean up after his dog

one of ur raiders needs to clean up after his dog

Postby salt's neighbor » June 17th, 2015, 7:40 pm

one of ur retard members has dumb fuckin dog that shits everywhere and he wont fuckin clean up after it. i've had just about enough of this fuckin shit. his shitty fuckin fagboy dog barks all god damn night and shits in my fuckin yard, then he doenst have the balls to come into my yard and clean up after him. i'll tell u this: u better let that pussyboy know that if i catch his lil gayboy dog in my yard again, im gonna kick his fuckin ass and sick my fuckin pitbull on his lil bitchboy dog, too. in fact, if i even catch this lil punk on my property, im gonna whip his fuckin ass

if anyone has a problem with that, ill kick ur fuckin ass too

this is me on the right if u think u can step to this

salt's neighbor

Re: one of ur raiders needs to clean up after his dog

Postby Casa » June 17th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Image you sure you want to mess bro
Casa

Postby DMX » June 17th, 2015, 10:24 pm

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention Salt's neighbor. We in the Void Officer Core understand how frustrating it can be dealing with other people's shit - it's something we have to do every raid night. We have decided to forward your complaint to Saltarrian's Home Owner's Association as they would be most capable of giving you the justice you deserve.

Furthermore, the Officer Core of Void may have to take action against Saltarrian depending on the results of the Home Owner's Association's investigation, as per Void's raiding contract under Article 3-2A which stipulates that "Any member of Void found guilty of a crime, whether legal or otherwise, shall have his raid status revoked and forced to join <Car RamRod> for a period of no less than 1 month. At the end of this month the guilty party will be forced to reapply to Void and, if accepted, will be forced to pass on all loot (except for loot that only Terias needs) until a period of 2 months has passed. This article applies to guilty verdicts obtained in the following settings: courts of law, binding arbitration, courts of basketball, school boards, home owner's association court, and, in the case of Vicate, the Nuremberg Trials.

As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding during this tumultuous period in Void's history.

Sincerely,
Void Officer Core
Last edited by DMX on June 17th, 2015, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Officer of <Void>
Former Officer of <Make Azeroth Great Again>
Former Officer of <Team Hillary>
Former Officer of <Deep Dark Fantasies>
Current GM of <Gay IRL shit>
DMX

Postby Vicate » June 18th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Void Officer wrote:Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention Salt's neighbor. We in the Void Officer Core understand how frustrating it can be dealing with other people's shit - it's something we have to do every raid night. We have decided to forward your complaint to Saltarrian's Home Owner's Association as they would be most capable of giving you the justice you deserve.

Furthermore, the Officer Core of Void may have to take action against Saltarrian depending on the results of the Home Owner's Association's investigation, as per Void's raiding contract under Article 3-2A which stipulates that "Any member of Void found guilty of a crime, whether legal or otherwise, shall have his raid status revoked and forced to join <Car RamRod> for a period of no less than 1 month. At the end of this month the guilty party will be forced to reapply to Void and, if accepted, will be forced to pass on all loot (except for loot that only Terias needs) until a period of 2 months has passed. This article applies to guilty verdicts obtained in the following settings: courts of law, binding arbitration, courts of basketball, school boards, home owner's association court, and, in the case of Vicate, the Nuremberg Trials.

As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding during this tumultuous period in Void's history.

Sincerely,
Void Officer Core

Wait, does Article 3-2A punish members of Void who have committed the act of theft? I know of a raider, in Void, that has been stealing valuable BiS rings from other raiders, and I feel like his deeds are certainly consequential

EDIT: I also heard this specific raider steals other raiders bitches, that's fucked up
Last edited by Vicate on June 18th, 2015, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vicate

Postby Shoe » June 18th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Vicate wrote:I also heard this specific raider steals other raiders bitches, that's fucked up
Shoe

Postby Shaeck » June 18th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Shaeck

Postby Sean » June 18th, 2015, 11:37 pm

I even hear there is a casual that spoils game of thrones.
Sean

Postby Terias » June 19th, 2015, 1:19 am

The best part about this is that next time Salts neighbor sees him pick his dogs crap up, he's going to think "yeah, I did that, you learned your lesson bitch."

The only real way for him to come out the victor in this situation is to never pick his dogs crap up again, or maybe even throw poop at every single persons door that lives nearby.
Terias

Postby HOA Representative » June 19th, 2015, 10:44 am

Hello all,

My name is Brenda and I am a representative from the Homeowner's association for the neighborhood in question. I felt it would be an appropriate time to share our findings, as well as what action will be taken against the involved parties.

We arrived to inspect the premises of "Saltarrian" on June 18, 2015. The first thing we noticed was a trash can in the driveway turned over with unbagged trash scattered around it. Upon closer inspection, we noticed a crumbled up piece of artwork of what appeared to be a blue skinned goat creature licking the rectum of a cartoon werewolf man that had the name "Buster" written under it. It was signed by a "Terias", and there appeared to be orange-ish tomato sauce stains on the piece of paper. It's possible the artist may have been eating a form of pasta and accidentally dripped said tomato sauce on the artwork, which resulted in it having to be scrapped. Of course, vulgarities such as this are not to be on display on your property and are in violation of article 73b of the Homeowner's agreement.

After approaching the front door of the homeowner, we realized there was music playing at an incredibly excessive volume. We knocked and rang the doorbell several times, but the sound was not loud enough to penetrate the pulsating bass of "Gangnam Style", which appeared to be playing on repeat. After 5 minutes of attempts to get the homeowner's attention, we gave up and continued our outside inspection.

We got a peak through the window of the kitchen and saw a trashcan overflowing, with hundreds of "rice krispy treat" wrappers laying all around the base of the trashcan. As we peaked around, we noticed the homeowner dancing his way towards the front door, with a leash in his hand as he dragged a plush dog behind him. We silently walked around the other side of the house, where we saw the homeowner walking to his neighbor's yard, where he took a quick look around, dropped his pants and then defecated in the neighboring yard. This is absolutely in violation of article 113a of the Homeowner's agreement, as well as articles 33a, 35a, 38a and 54b.

As to our verdict, we find that we will be moving forward with an eviction effective immediately. We will also be recommending that local law enforcement patrol this neighborhood until the offender in question is removed from the premises, as we think he is a risk of shitting in more yards.

One other note: when researching the identity of this "Terias" individual, we discovered that the individual in question is what is known as a "furry". This is was the nail in the coffin for our investigation, as having these types of individuals in a homeowner's association neighborhood is a COMPLETE violation of almost every article in your contract. Such blatant disregard for our rules and regulations show that the homeowner in question is not fit to live as a civilized human and we recommend they be placed in a kennel until a full veterinary evaluation can be performed.
Last edited by HOA Representative on June 19th, 2015, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
HOA Representative

Postby Casa » June 19th, 2015, 10:54 am

Thank you for your quick and just investigation. HOAs serve an important role in our communities, as this action has shown.
Casa

Postby Kris » June 19th, 2015, 1:57 pm

I think this violates the void raiding contract. We better begin the seperation paperwork. Violations of Article 3-2A will not be tolerated.
Kris

Return to General